Netlink's Billing Policy
The Internet services that Netlink provides are prepay services. Services that are billed monthly have a due date of the
last day of the month and are for the following month's service. Example: A statement received in November will indicate the
charges for the month of December and is due by November 30th.
Netlink's General Policies and Service Terms
1. The customer shall provide all telephone and other equipment necessary to access the Netlink Communications, Inc. systems.
2. Netlink Communications, Inc. reserves the right to modify the service terms, standard rates and operating procedures, to
establish usage priorities and to discontinue all or any part of the provided service at any time. The customer may terminate
this agreement at any time by providing written notification to Netlink Communications, Inc. Service will be terminated at the
end of the service month.
3. Netlink Communications, Inc. system services are provided on an as is basis. There are no warranties expressed or implied,
including those or merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose with respect to the Netlink Communications, Inc. system
services provided to the customer.
4. Netlink Communications, Inc. will conduct daily system back-ups, but the customer is ultimately responsible for implementing
sufficient procedures and check points to satisfy requirements for accuracy of data input and output and maintaining a means
external to Netlink Communications, Inc. system for the retrieval of any lost data.
5. Netlink Communications, Inc. is not responsible for service interruptions beyond it's control, including acts of God or service
interruptions by it's suppliers.
6. Netlink Communications, Inc. systems may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any material in violation
of any U.S. or state law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, material legally
judged to be threatening or obscene or material protected by trade secret. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Netlink
Communications, Inc. from any claims resulting from the customer's use of the service.
7. Any access to other networks or systems through Netlink Communications, Inc. must comply with applicable rules of that service.
8. Netlink Communications, Inc. exercises no control over the content of the information passing through or temporarily stored
in it's systems. Netlink Communications, Inc. personnel may be required to examine files or e-mail as part of their duties and to
facilitate operation of the system. All customer data shall be treated in a confidential manner and accessed on a minimal basis.
Customer data, including account records, on-line files and e-mail will only be released to those individuals authorized by the
customer or upon service of a valid court order.
9. The customer agrees to protect and treat Netlink Communications, Inc. confidential proprietary information, all access codes
and ID's provided by Netlink Communication, Inc. for its systems. Sharing of ID/accounts forbidden. If customers believe their
access ID/password has been compromised, notify Netlink Communications, Inc. immediately in writing or e-mail. The customer will
be held responsible for all acts/communication initiated or authorized by that account ID until Netlink Communications, Inc.
10. Both parties agree to accept electronic mail as legally binding documentation for billing and notifications purposes.
Please click here to continue to the Service Agreement